BBE Group Recruitment
Organization Development Superintendent
PT. Indexim Coalindo
Jakarta – Head Office
Job Available Date:
25 January 2022 – 24 February 2022
- Work closely with management to identify work situations that require changes in procedure, regulations, tools, and the implementation process
- Leading and launching the annual compensation assessment and merit award process. Provide company-wide recommendations to Director and Executive Team utilizing salary survey data, market intelligence and anecdotal information gathered from managers, recruiters and other available sources.
- Design, manage, review and revise job description, job evaluation, job analysis, SOP, and workload analysis
- Assess and map Hi Potentials (HiPos) talent, build development programs and establish retention initiatives for HiPos
- Map Critical roles, design succession planning for all critical roles and build a healthy succession pipelines for critical roles.
- Bachelor Degree of Psychology, Management, Industrial engineering or Any Relevant
- Minimum 10 years experience and prefer from mining industries
- Have experience compensation assessment and merit award process
- Strong data analytical, critical & logical thinking, and strong administration skills.
- Creative, positive thinking and attitude, open-minded, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
If you have qualifications that match the needs of the BBE Mining Group company, please click the apply button below to fill out the job application form
*) BBE Group Recruitment is free of charge. Kindly, beware of parties acting on behalf of the BBE Group Recruitment
PT Indexim Coalindo
PT Indo Muro Kencana
PT Semen Grobogan
Copyrights © 2021 – BBE Mining Group